Really grateful for this forum

I have no idea if this qualifies as a discussion topic but I just wanted to say that I'm so happy that I found this forum a few weeks ago. It's making me feel much less alone and let me realise that other people are going through so much of the same stuff that I am. Thank you NAS and everyone here.

Parents Reply Children
  • To both PokemonGoAddict and to California... Sometimes when I reeeely want to "contribute" to a Thread, I shall Post something like that, when I do not know what to say in a hurry, until I can think of something better to Post, later on...? 

Concerning the next from California... I have said upon other Threads why I cannot Friend, PM or EMail... I cannot Exchange Messages apart from "Posting". I would like to, but I cannot...

...In short, To both of your good selves, I was just expressing my own Aspergers, in a way. Sorry for any confusion, yet of course Not sorry for being Aspergers! I am "grateful for this Forum" as well... so much so that you may see some other longer Threads I started upon it... and those of others... and very long others... 

In Closing... I only cannot play PokemonGo because I do not have a Mobile Phone. I watch persons play it upon the Bus, though.