Hubby won't compliment me

Hi all, I've deleted my text as I'm worried about the sensitivity of it. Please can you all delete the sections where you've taken quotes? Many thanks.

Parents
  • Hi is it the responses as well as the quotes you would like deleted..I can understand your situation, your user name is still at the top, and many of the replies although helpful are specific in detail. And are to you. 

You are still requesting a full deletion in another thread!

AstronutAlex
    21 minutes ago
    Please can a Mod delete a thread of mine? I can't do it myself. Is there a Personal Message option?

Alexxx

maybe if people were aware they would all delete the replies, if not then full deletion will probably be acceptable by  a moderator or administrator, hopefully they will see your request on monday, take care.

• Hi is it the responses as well as the quotes you would like deleted..I can understand your situation, your user name is still at the top, and many of the replies although helpful are specific in detail. And are to you. 

You are still requesting a full deletion in another thread!

AstronutAlex
    21 minutes ago
    Please can a Mod delete a thread of mine? I can't do it myself. Is there a Personal Message option?

Alexxx

maybe if people were aware they would all delete the replies, if not then full deletion will probably be acceptable by  a moderator or administrator, hopefully they will see your request on monday, take care.

Children
No Data