Undateables!

On more 4 now, has two people with autism.

not sure if it can be watched on catchup or similar?

no idea if it is a representation of real life or just sensationalised? I have watched a few before and it can unite individuals that go in to share their lives together.

x()x

12/04/2018,

time now 22:54.

Parents
  • Hate to say but these programs are manipulated. 

It starts with a “casting agent.” Who will look for someone to fit the brief. To the director and editor looking for particular shots and a particular narrative. 

Shame really. 

• Hate to say but these programs are manipulated. 

It starts with a “casting agent.” Who will look for someone to fit the brief. To the director and editor looking for particular shots and a particular narrative. 

Shame really. 

Children
  • Yes, I agree.  It sounds like it's scraping the bottom of the barrel to draw in viewers.  And it is manipulated.

A few years ago, my nephew's wife - 16 years older than he is - won a £50,000 make-over on a Channel 4 show about cosmetic surgery.  It included liposuction, a face-lift, teeth whitening, crash dieting, etc.  They did a 'before' and 'after' programme to show how it 'worked'.  But in the 'before' programme, they made him look younger (hair tinting, make-up) and her look older. In the 'after' programme, they did the reverse on him, and changed her hairstyle and clothes to enhance her restored 'youth'.  Now... she still looks much older than he is, and it's emphasised because her 'corrections' look artificial, and she hasn't maintained the diet.