I want to understand about autistic adults difficulties which they face in workplace.

Hello everyone,

I am postgraduate student and I am working on a project to understand about

difficulties faced by autistic adults in their day to day life particularly in workplace.

By research, I came to know that autistic adults are facing a lot of problems in workplace,

but I am not clear about what exact problems they face. I want to create awareness

about their problems in offices so that they get maximum support at workplace. By doing so,

the gap between autistic adults and their colleagues may disappear.

Hopefully, everyone will start understanding them better. If anyone knows about it,

could you please help me in understanding about their problems?

Parents
  • Hey guys...hope all are having a good day. I have updated and designed book finally. The link to the book is https://www.behance.net/gallery/65322939/Ongoing-major-project-Autism.  Could you all please have a look? It would be great.

I am extremely in debt of you guys. Thank you for helping me and discussing your problems with me. I have tried to include each of yours name. Sorry, could not include all. However, I have given credits to all in my acknowledgments and bibliography. 

Please guys, if you have any suggestions or critique, you can write it down in the page on behance below the book.

Thanks again. Love all

• Book looks great! However I do believe you have attributed a quote to me that was not mine. On the final page before the Bibliography there is a quote which starts "They don't see just how naive they are..." I don't think that one came from me although I do agree with its contents. The quote earlier in the book about florescent lighting on the other hand is definitely me.

• Thank you so much Jonesy. Apologies for putting your name on the wrong quote. I am going to reprint the book again. Therefore, I will correct it there. Thanks for letting me know. I really appreciate it.

Thanks for your support.

Reply Children