I want to understand about autistic adults difficulties which they face in workplace.

Hello everyone,

I am postgraduate student and I am working on a project to understand about

difficulties faced by autistic adults in their day to day life particularly in workplace.

By research, I came to know that autistic adults are facing a lot of problems in workplace,

but I am not clear about what exact problems they face. I want to create awareness

about their problems in offices so that they get maximum support at workplace. By doing so,

the gap between autistic adults and their colleagues may disappear.

Hopefully, everyone will start understanding them better. If anyone knows about it,

could you please help me in understanding about their problems?

Parents
  • Hello everyone. Hope that all are fine. Thanks everyone for making me understand about your problems which you face in everyday life in your workplace. I am taking this project further in terms of visual language and grammar. It is one of the subjects of graphic design where you express words in terms of forms (geometric or abstract). 

I know its a bit difficult to understand as everyone is not familiar with graphic designing. But, I would like to put some of designs of my publication here. 

Please let me know if you guys have any suggestions.

Also, the project is still going on. Working everyday on it to make it better.

Thanks.

Trying to attach a pdf here. I hope it works

• Hello everyone. Hope that all are fine. Thanks everyone for making me understand about your problems which you face in everyday life in your workplace. I am taking this project further in terms of visual language and grammar. It is one of the subjects of graphic design where you express words in terms of forms (geometric or abstract). 

I know its a bit difficult to understand as everyone is not familiar with graphic designing. But, I would like to put some of designs of my publication here. 

Please let me know if you guys have any suggestions.

Also, the project is still going on. Working everyday on it to make it better.

Thanks.

Trying to attach a pdf here. I hope it works

Children
No Data