I want to understand about autistic adults difficulties which they face in workplace.

Hello everyone,

I am postgraduate student and I am working on a project to understand about

difficulties faced by autistic adults in their day to day life particularly in workplace.

By research, I came to know that autistic adults are facing a lot of problems in workplace,

but I am not clear about what exact problems they face. I want to create awareness

about their problems in offices so that they get maximum support at workplace. By doing so,

the gap between autistic adults and their colleagues may disappear.

Hopefully, everyone will start understanding them better. If anyone knows about it,

could you please help me in understanding about their problems?

Parents
  • Hello guys,

I am really sorry that I couldn't be here for so many days. I haven't replied to so many of you. But I really appreciate the fact that I got so many replies from you guys. I am currently doing my post graduation and I was busy in another project. But I am here again and for the rest of the time I will be working on this project. At present, I am going through each of yours replies and will be replying to each soon. My research question for my project has been finalised now. It is this:–

How can publication design be used to explore problems faced by autistic adults in their workplace?

I would also like to add some brief introduction about myself –

I am studying post graduation diploma in Visual Communication Design at London College of Communication, UAL.

I am from India and before coming to London, I have studied Architecture with Interior designing from one of the universities in India. 

As I am International student here, I may not clearly understand some of your problems. For example, if you talk about some policies, I may not be aware about it. But, I would reply you, if I have doubts regarding something. 

Thank you everyone for putting your time into this. I really appreciate it.

• Hello guys,

I am really sorry that I couldn't be here for so many days. I haven't replied to so many of you. But I really appreciate the fact that I got so many replies from you guys. I am currently doing my post graduation and I was busy in another project. But I am here again and for the rest of the time I will be working on this project. At present, I am going through each of yours replies and will be replying to each soon. My research question for my project has been finalised now. It is this:–

How can publication design be used to explore problems faced by autistic adults in their workplace?

I would also like to add some brief introduction about myself –

I am studying post graduation diploma in Visual Communication Design at London College of Communication, UAL.

I am from India and before coming to London, I have studied Architecture with Interior designing from one of the universities in India. 

As I am International student here, I may not clearly understand some of your problems. For example, if you talk about some policies, I may not be aware about it. But, I would reply you, if I have doubts regarding something. 

Thank you everyone for putting your time into this. I really appreciate it.

Children
No Data