Why am I trying to survive?

It has occured to me that at the end of every life is just that, an end... I achieved what I want to do this lifetime and wish not face the population crisis when I reach old age and the ensuring chaos from haters onto the public.

I got a flat, a car, a job. But the whole endeavour seems like a massive waste of time to me when I'm not going to be rewarded with a life that I can enjoy because there is no cure for me.

So what is the point exactly? We have everything that this planet has to offer but because in the end everything I have worked for goes to someone else, why am I wasting my time?

I wanted to be in assisted living and on benifits because of the revelations that the haters win in the end. But of course, coercion seems to be the primary motivator for the complacent. But not for me, I've had enough. I am all your fault after all for still being here with all the support I have recieved thus far...

So I ask, what to do about the game that never ends for us?

Parents
  • Hi @NAS15974,

I think it helps to see life as a process, not an endpoint. We live through highs and lows, growing as people throughout our lives. We have ambitions and goals we want to work towards, and it gives us a sense of purpose. Even if we're not here for long, we do this all to help us have that purpose, and then pass that on to someone else who will carry out their purpose as well. While we are here, we live our lives alongside others and realise our dreams. Then, as we age, we see our younger ones looking to achieve those dreams, and we pass on what we have so that they can do so too!

Autism is a condition that makes some things more difficult. While some things are more difficult, they are not impossible. We simply have to work harder for those things, and they definitely can be done! x

Much love <3

• Hi @NAS15974,

I think it helps to see life as a process, not an endpoint. We live through highs and lows, growing as people throughout our lives. We have ambitions and goals we want to work towards, and it gives us a sense of purpose. Even if we're not here for long, we do this all to help us have that purpose, and then pass that on to someone else who will carry out their purpose as well. While we are here, we live our lives alongside others and realise our dreams. Then, as we age, we see our younger ones looking to achieve those dreams, and we pass on what we have so that they can do so too!

Autism is a condition that makes some things more difficult. While some things are more difficult, they are not impossible. We simply have to work harder for those things, and they definitely can be done! x

Much love <3

Children
No Data