Dating

I'm at the age now where I need a significant other in my life. I've been using POF for a while now and having no luck getting any responses from the hundred or so potentials. 

Any idea where I should go?

Parents
  • I would honestly be scared of you. I'm not judging you for this, I'm quite sure you have reasons to be so angry, I'm just saying how I would feel. But maybe that's not how you appear in reality, maybe it's just venting here? There's no problem with this and it would be good if it can do this for you. Anyway, being so convinced that everybody wants the worst for you is probably not going to help - says me who is not really doing any better when it comes to even just making friends.

• I would honestly be scared of you. I'm not judging you for this, I'm quite sure you have reasons to be so angry, I'm just saying how I would feel. But maybe that's not how you appear in reality, maybe it's just venting here? There's no problem with this and it would be good if it can do this for you. Anyway, being so convinced that everybody wants the worst for you is probably not going to help - says me who is not really doing any better when it comes to even just making friends.

Children