Dating

I'm at the age now where I need a significant other in my life. I've been using POF for a while now and having no luck getting any responses from the hundred or so potentials. 

Any idea where I should go?

Parents
No Data
  • Free versions of dating software do attract all sorts and although people might think they're looking for one thing, the nature of humans is it often transpires they want something else. I've been guilty of putting profiles up and talking to people when I think I've been ready for a new relationship only to find it too much and retreat.

If you're getting nowhere with the free sites the next logical step for me would be to look at paid versions. Someone I work with was looking for someone with a professional post so they signed up to elite singles. Two weeks later they met someone through the site and have been happily dating for over a year. A site where people think they're 'elite' wouldn't be my thing so I'd want to try somewhere else. If you google best dating site 2018, a list of the latest apps and websites will come up.

Children
No Data