Christmas Day shout out!

Well...Christmas will soon is upon us...... I have a house full of people (5/6 Christmas Eve, Christmas Day...increasing to 8/9 Boxing Day and the 27th December).

I am dreading it as it will mean several days without any personal space, or quiet time or escape from NTs doing their thing. They will enjoy their traditions and I will be ASD serving wench making sure that everyone has a good time, but inside i will be struggling to cope.

This is a shout out...as I am going to need some help to get me through without a tantrum, shutdown or meltdown.

Is there anyone else about during the Christmas break who is planning to be online ......it would help a great deal to keep me on an even keel!

thank you

Ellie

Parents
  • C day almost over and I haven't been outside  nor seen another human being.

Totally alone today.

Just watched tv, did some housework and read a couple of books.  And been surfing on the web of course.

Planning on going with the ramblers association on a local 9mile walk on Thursday.  If the weather is fine.

• A walk with the ramblers sounds good Robert. I’m going to join a walking group in the new year. I’ll start with a small group who walk round my local woods then I will join something like the ramblers association. Good to know there might be others like me there. 

My Christmas was good, in that I had a lovely dinner and I was drinking a most delightful tasting alcoholic drink, prosecco and something else, apparently, but there were no Christmas games like there used to be. My niece and brother in law were working (after dinner), my dad was tired, my sisters in laws left to visit other family members, my son went to his girlfriends family, my nieces boyfriend went to his family (I think) and I would have loved to have stayed with my sister as she was by herself as well, but that didn’t happen, I was taken home! I’m not sure if me and my sister will ever recover our previous close relationship, I’d like to but I don’t know. I suppose time will tell. 

• A walk with the ramblers sounds good Robert. I’m going to join a walking group in the new year. I’ll start with a small group who walk round my local woods then I will join something like the ramblers association. Good to know there might be others like me there. 

My Christmas was good, in that I had a lovely dinner and I was drinking a most delightful tasting alcoholic drink, prosecco and something else, apparently, but there were no Christmas games like there used to be. My niece and brother in law were working (after dinner), my dad was tired, my sisters in laws left to visit other family members, my son went to his girlfriends family, my nieces boyfriend went to his family (I think) and I would have loved to have stayed with my sister as she was by herself as well, but that didn’t happen, I was taken home! I’m not sure if me and my sister will ever recover our previous close relationship, I’d like to but I don’t know. I suppose time will tell. 

Children
No Data