What to say when asked about employment?

Parents
  • I have a few experiences in common.  In my youth I also tried to teach myself accounting.  I even did a part time evening course and obtained a grade A in GCSE accounting.  And a first level OU module in it.  But it's boring as hell.

As far as investing. I did a module as part of a bigger course.  The short selling, long selling. Stocks and options.  The UK models, European ones, the US and Asian ones.  And all the differences between them.  It did my head in.  And most of the maths was beyond me.  Just been looking back at some of my notes at topics like the Arbitrage Theorem and the Black-Scholes option pricing formula.  Yuk!

• I have a few experiences in common.  In my youth I also tried to teach myself accounting.  I even did a part time evening course and obtained a grade A in GCSE accounting.  And a first level OU module in it.  But it's boring as hell.

As far as investing. I did a module as part of a bigger course.  The short selling, long selling. Stocks and options.  The UK models, European ones, the US and Asian ones.  And all the differences between them.  It did my head in.  And most of the maths was beyond me.  Just been looking back at some of my notes at topics like the Arbitrage Theorem and the Black-Scholes option pricing formula.  Yuk!

Children
No Data