Miswired Women of the Net!

An informal thread for all misfired and miswired women on the spectrum...,(and guests). A new thread as we can chat away but are not so good tidying up after ourselves....too busy being awesome..,,

This is a new iteration of many long and warm and welcoming contributions. This is a happy and supportive place x 

Parents
  • Hi I have been diagnosed with mental health problems most of my life and have a son with HF ASD. The more I read about ASD, the more I think that I may have traits. Can anyone enlighten me on the main differences between male/female indicators. Me and my son have a fantastic relationship, he is clever, witty and caring which some people don’t think fit in with the stereotype. Maybe I don’t fit in with the stereotype either - but have not really ever identified with any specific group. The say the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree :) 

• Hi I have been diagnosed with mental health problems most of my life and have a son with HF ASD. The more I read about ASD, the more I think that I may have traits. Can anyone enlighten me on the main differences between male/female indicators. Me and my son have a fantastic relationship, he is clever, witty and caring which some people don’t think fit in with the stereotype. Maybe I don’t fit in with the stereotype either - but have not really ever identified with any specific group. The say the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree :) 

Children