Applying for medical school

Hi all, 

This is my first time on here so I'm not sure how it works, but I'm assuming I write something and then others reply ??? 

So I wanted to see what you lot think of being autistic and applying for medical school... because lets face it, applying for medical school is hard enough without being autistic. How are we expected to get our true capabilities across, when they stick us in situations that don't fit who we are to test how clever we are. I get so stressed out with the smallest things, so sticking me in a room with a load of different people, with a test that I have to complete in a certain time is NOT a good idea. Also, I have the worst attention span, so I need some time out every so often. Ultimately .... for though's who don't know, you have to sit an entrance exam for medical school and if your not amazing at this test you don't even get an interview. So does anyone have any advice ? I was thinking of starting a campaign maybe ???

Parents
No Data
  • Hello. I greatly admire your desire to go to your goal (admission to medical school) despite the difficulties that are not easy on your shoulders, even without a medical school. I have Tourette's syndrome, but I really wanted to become a doctor, so I decided to study everything possible about studying, little tricks for students, and so on before entering. It was fascinating for me to read the medstudentsjourney blog, which tells stories from the life of a student that can happen to everyone and also there you can find a lot of tips that will undoubtedly come in handy.

Children