Involuntary outbursts when alone - sort of Tourette's

Very recently diagnosed with ASD. Does anyone else get a sort of mild Tourette's? When I am alone I tend to say things that I'm thinking, or come out with an involuntary groan or word. It happens particularly when I think of something embarrassing. Is this an ASD thingy? Thanks!

Parents
  • I used to talk to myself all the time, now I tend to say "damn" a lot when things are not going to plan, hence I have been wondering whether I have developed Tourette's or released myself to allow myself to have it instead of fighting it. Personally I tend not to worry about it, I just try to keep the volume down, which can be hard when one can't hear oneself properly.

• I used to talk to myself all the time, now I tend to say "damn" a lot when things are not going to plan, hence I have been wondering whether I have developed Tourette's or released myself to allow myself to have it instead of fighting it. Personally I tend not to worry about it, I just try to keep the volume down, which can be hard when one can't hear oneself properly.

Children
No Data