AUTISTIC PEOPLE ON THE (N.A.S.) INTERNET, And "How-To" Use It...#2.

AUTISTIC PEOPLE ON THE (N.A.S.) INTERNET, And "How-To" Use It...#2.

A continuation from the first "Thread", which is now quite long, yet only at times digressing.
If anyone cannot find the previous "Thread", then have a go at entering parts of the title of this here thread, into a "Search"-Box.
...Certainly, All who visit, are welcome to paste anything into either that previous Thread or into this new one.

(As always, glad tidings and a generous Thank You, to one and all from myself.) また... がんばって 下さいな...

Parents
  • I have written before, that following Interest in this Thread falling off, that I shall still use it for myself as a kind of NoteBook concerning the Internet. And so I have meant to Post some of this for a while.
    December 2017, saw my EReader display a LOT of worrying errors, including not being able to Log on at all. Yet the errors concerning "disappearing Posts" (and even whole Threads?!) apparently affect many other persons, and so is likely linked to recent changes, instead of just my own EReader being sort of arthritic...

Also. The festive season (including New Year) saw the NAS Forum experience two sets of so-called "spamming": one during Christmas and the other around the 5/6/7th of January 2018. In both cases, the "spam" Threads were simply deleted, utterly, and apparently this is a business which everyone is supposed to just ignore, instead of fret about, like I do...!

To anyone who (unfortunately?) reads this long Post to its end - *and* contributed to the deleted Thread (which had a twin Thread the topic of which I would do best not to mention) --- what I attempt to ask is this: Before deleting the Thread, did NAS send you any warning? Or is it just "gone" and "shrugged off" as one of those things about the Internet? If so... this is why I do not like the Internet, yet it is socially enforced... just like "real" NT life...

End of Post.

• Sorry, I hadn't noticed something disappeared, I probably hadn't contributed since I'm not too keen on such spam threads, also because they get very quickly very long and unlike long posts very unreadable.

Anyway, I would be massively surprised if anyone had been informed. Had I contributed I probably would have been somewhat irritated about it disappearing and if it had been something I was really passionate about I would have been a bit upset. Seems to be quite an Aspie thing. Noticed this just today at work. Someone is quite unwell, I learned about it in the morning and it was pulling me down all day and will keep doing so and I don't even think it's wrong really, but then others heard about it, were quite shocked and 10 min later everyone was back to normal - I just can't do that. And you have a bit more of that Aspie thing than I do, I think, and the NAS people deleting something probably have it a lot less than us. You could teach them something if they read it, you have taught me a fair bit (to see why people can't understand why I get worked up about things that "are not a problem at all", and to at least try and put my feet a bit more into the shoes of people that see problems where I don't think there is one). Keeping in mind that it's very rarely done intentionally and maybe having a chat (on here) about such things helps when they happen? At least in real life I find it does help. So don't assume it's simply not for you if something here upsets you, after all, there may be others who think that too, possibly for the same reasons.

• ...Good Evening. I just wanted to say that the last (January) "Spam" Threads were NOT all that obvious as "Spam", or whatever the correct term is ("Phishing"?)... but I am of a very nervous/paranoid sort, and so I noticed the Threads yet did not Post within them, and so I also notice when they disappeared, not because they were "Spam/Phishing", but because a lot of Persons I "follow" had made one of the Threads interesting. The entire affair seems not fair to myself, and so I wondered if it happened often... but NAS often does everything while saying nothing...

End of Post.

• I fully agree with you.  The two original posts were illegal and should have been deleted immediately.

But the moderators on these forums are part time and it took some time for them to notice it and take action.

I'm not sure if anyone took them seriously or ordered any substance.  Or if they were meant as a joke in the first place ???? Hugging

• I fully agree with you.  The two original posts were illegal and should have been deleted immediately.

But the moderators on these forums are part time and it took some time for them to notice it and take action.

I'm not sure if anyone took them seriously or ordered any substance.  Or if they were meant as a joke in the first place ???? Hugging

Children
No Data