This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

POLL: Should the Community keep the Leader Board? Please vote.

Dear Community Members, 

We are aware that there have been a few discussions recently relating to the Community Leader Board, which is featured on the main page of the online community website. As a Community, we want to ensure that we are listening to our members and creating a community that is the best for it members. For this reason, we have decided to create this poll to decide whether the Leader Board should stay as a feature or be removed. 

Please vote before 31st August 2017, as this will be the date the poll will end. 

We will take the final poll results into consideration, but please note that the final decision will be confirmed by the NAS Moderators. 

Thank you!

• If it thinks you've voted it won't let you vote again... maybe contact the moderators? Would be a shame if your vote isn't as you wanted it

• I don't understand why it's not working for you. I just clicked in my option and that was that.. 

• How did you use the voting system? I clicked on the vote option, and got no further than that, basically.

• I voted No and my vote was accepted and it keeps telling me I've voted

• Hey there NAS Moderator

I tried to vote 'no' in regard to keeping the leader board, and my vote was reported as having had been received without me getting to vote either way.

Did anybody get the opportunity to vote one way or the other - or is it that the means to vote will come along at a later stage? 

• Dear

Thank you for taking part in the post. As the new website for the online community is still relatively new, we are still learning what is and isn't working - which is why we organised the poll about the leaderboard.

This is your community, if you would like to chat about further ideas about the community website here then you are welcome to do so. We are always willing to listen to new ideas or about how to improve. Or alternatively, you can email the community.manager@nas.org.uk.

Thank you! 

• Dear moderator please advise is this subject "miscellaneous " or "general chat"?

if it is miscellaneous then I would like to suggest possible alternatives to the leader board. If it is general chat then I would like to have a natter with a few friendly people who have posted.sorry if my request is off topic,maybe my off topic reply should have been sent directly to you instead of being put here?

• I am sure if we were not meant to talk about improvements then the moderators would have had just the vote boxes with no right to comments,a forum I use lets you start your own poles and you can allow comments or not as you wish.

I am sure caretwo didn't wish to cause distress in his comments, I like things done properly and there is only one way to follow a job and that is the correct way.but on a site for people like us with high anxiety and problems communicating we really need space to help each other,not correct every little mistake.love you all,big hug.

• Things getting to me at home at the moment and admit I am far too overly sensitive.. sorry everyone. 

• Hey careful we are off topic! Missy61 I would never have a go at you. Some people just need to be gently reminded that conversation is key to the success of a community of people needing help and reassurance.

my response was to the self elected moderator caretwo.

• I think I must have missed the point of these forums. I didn't realise there would be so many rules and prejudices. I just wanted somewhere safe and friendly. I suppose this is off topic too. I don't understand why that is a bad thing. 

• No, I'm sure Lonewarrior is standing beside you, not against. Unless I don't understand anything anymore.

• It does because the post is by a moderator, so we would percieve that our comments are being addressed to a moderator.

• Have I upset you too Lonewarrior? 

Thank you Spotty and Elephant. 

• dear caretwo you have commented four times and as you say this is about voting not for a debate on the pros and cons of debate or RSS feeds.

• please vote if you want to,and stay on topic,many thanks.

• please vote and leave it there thank you.

• Please stick to the topic of this post"should the community keep the leader board"? I find your comments rude and offensive,Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones,practice what you preach.

• I'm trying to look out for you too Misfit, though we really shouldn't have to, when people struggle to communicate so much and find a place that they can, I for one can live with it getting a little random.

And I'm not meaning that you make it random either Misfit, we all do. Hope you feel better. x

• You seem to have been put through the crappy tumbling machine again and been pulled this way and that...I don't know why! Look up the recent postings of DeepThought (please) and take on board that I am trying to look out for you...as are others 

you give everything of yourself in such a warm and lovely way...like a cat exposing its belly.....there are always those who don't understand that this is a beautiful and majestic thing...