Anyone else into dance music (Trance, Hardstyle, Techno)???

I love dance music, just wondering if anyone else is also into it?

• Yes I am very much into dance music, I like regular dance music (If that would make any sense), techno, hard-house, proggressive psytrance, hardstyle, hard-psytrance, happy harcore, speedcore, splittercore, trance music in general and cyber-goth. Not all of this consists of dance music, but I wanted to list them anyway. Also my main interest is dancing to this type of music rather than the history or context of the music, that being said I could and would choose to have these genres (Particularly techno and psytrance) as background music for the rest of my life.

• Dance is one of the many genres I like, a few years ago I regularly went clubbing at Camden palace in London for trance nights. I've also written some of my own although really struggled to get it to sound how  I wanted it to.

As I've got older I have expanded the genres I like but I'll always really enjoy the house/trance from the mid 90s especially (think most of the euphoria compilations).

• I love hardstyle and trance the most but also like techno and psy. I like danc 

too! I find music is like the for me. Do you go to any clubs/ festival s?

• I love trance started listening to it in about 2000! Then I went onto hardhouse and now hardstyle is my main love. Did you ever go to Passion or Godskitchen? 

• Check out the channel of a friend of mine.  Might be a bit too ambient, mind...

www.youtube.com/.../UCGfquDOcnMjimN1cjJtpH9A