Anyone else into dance music (Trance, Hardstyle, Techno)???

I love dance music, just wondering if anyone else is also into it?

Parents
  • I am too but not the stuff that's in clubs. I am not a clubber never have been but I think what makes me addicted to this type of music is all the different sounds to hear, patterns, structure that just lights up my brain. Its like a drug (although I don't condone drugs at all) . Although I do get so high from the music that I do have to take breaks as my head would blow like a light bulb if I didn't. I don't think autism gives you a musical taste as such but I do think things we find irresistible are more commonly present in certain types of music than others. Again since its a spectrum this won't apply too all but I would bet a good number it will.

• I am too but not the stuff that's in clubs. I am not a clubber never have been but I think what makes me addicted to this type of music is all the different sounds to hear, patterns, structure that just lights up my brain. Its like a drug (although I don't condone drugs at all) . Although I do get so high from the music that I do have to take breaks as my head would blow like a light bulb if I didn't. I don't think autism gives you a musical taste as such but I do think things we find irresistible are more commonly present in certain types of music than others. Again since its a spectrum this won't apply too all but I would bet a good number it will.

Children
  • Music is a known drug, it activates endorphins in the brain, exactly what caffeine, alcohol, cannabis, cocaine etc do. A drug is literally 90% of consumable substances on the Earth.

Your musical tastes may be served by a band called Ozric Tentacles. Amazing band from late 80s beginnings through to today. (IMO)