A complaint free world

Has anybody taken the complaint free challenge? 

The challenge is, to get to 30 day’s straight of not complaining. You have a wrist band and start with it on one wrist and every time you catch yourself complaining, you switch the band to the opposite wrist until you have had it on the same wrist for 30 days. 

It can be fun to do it with other people but the thing about that is, if you notice the other person complaining, and they don’t notice, if you tell them, you have to switch your band as well! Lol! I’ve been in that dilemma a few times lol! 

Like the Four Agreements though, if you implement the suggestions in the book, it’s a game changer and can lead you to eternal happiness with some fun along the way. 

For those who don’t already know, what do you think the average length of time is for people to make it to 30 days straight? 

Parents
  • How about taking the challenge and complaining at every opportunity and see if you can keep up the complaints for thirty days solid. 

I  usually succeed at this, but can anyone else?  If you do succeed wear a badge with pride to say that how much better you are for complaining, it is guaranteed to be good for the soul and for those who never complain they will never know how good it does feel!  It leads to an inner acceptance that the world is a place that needs so many tweaks and changes and gives a great sense of purpose.  You will realise how unfulfilled those who never complain must be even if they do not realise it.

Go on, give it a go!

• I feel genuinely saddened by your attack on me Trainspotter. I put up a post to share with people one of the books/methods that has helped me (and millions of others) to achieve happiness and freedom from our struggles. If people aren’t interested in trying it, that’s ok but I don’t know why they have to attack me. You haven’t even read the book. I honestly don’t understand it. The other two attackers don’t bother me, they don’t appear to have a good bone in their bodies or a decent brain cell between them, so they don’t bother me in the least, but I am genuinely saddened and taken aback by your attack on me. 

I don’t need to give complaining a go. Until I realised the benefit of not complaining, I was like most people, I complained, and I most certainly wasn’t happy. Finding the book was a tremendous gift to me, it was a huge turning point in my life. I bought a few dozen of the wrist bands and several copies of the book and I give them to people as gifts because I don’t like to see people suffering when I know there’s a way out of it. This book/method helps millions of people all around the world, to come out of their suffering. 

• Phew, I'm getting lost here.  I missed the bit about people suffering.  Is it because they're complaining all of the time?  Well what about the people who suffer because they don't complain, and put up with substandard service and crappy goods? 

• But who is it who's part of the driving force behind improving standards that people don't have to complain about?  People who complain.  You should thank us that you always get the best... and think yourself lucky that you live in a society where you no longer feel you have a need to complain about anything.  You asked me earlier what I meant by a basic standard of service.  I meant providing a service that was satisfactory enough that it shouldn't need complaining about.  Not everyone provides that, and sooner or later you will come across a service that falls short.  It's ok if you have a choice of service provider.  In my job, though, you don't.  So if you ever have recourse to the law, bear that in mind. 

• The dictionary definition of a complaint is "a statement that something is wrong or not satisfactory". Could you provide an example of how you don't accept substandard service and crappy goods whilst not providing a statement that something is wrong or not satisfactory as I'm really interested in how you word this?

You 'previously' complained that you were being 'attacked' as that is a statement that something is wrong. Could it be that you do complain regularly but you didn't understand what a complaint was?

• The dictionary definition of a complaint is "a statement that something is wrong or not satisfactory". Could you provide an example of how you don't accept substandard service and crappy goods whilst not providing a statement that something is wrong or not satisfactory as I'm really interested in how you word this?

You 'previously' complained that you were being 'attacked' as that is a statement that something is wrong. Could it be that you do complain regularly but you didn't understand what a complaint was?

Children
No Data