Hobbies

Parents
  • Running a portable miniature railway (www.crtc.org.uk) and building the equipment that goes with it.

• My goodness, you are all so fricking interesting, not to mention amazing. There’s no wonder that if you put me in a room with a bunch of aspies, I’m in my element and if you put me in a room with a bunch of nt’s, I’m bored out of my brain and using all my energy to stop me from telling them what I think of them! What a truly wonderful bunch we are. Our only problem really is the rest of em! I think we make a wonderful colourful truly gorgeous gifted and talented community. As well as loving, caring, kind and compassionate even if we are self obsessed! I think that when we say self, it’s our collective self because we really do care for each other 

All aboard the train ;) 

• Hi BlueRay I am glad you came here, you are indeed a free thinking being, my kind of being, honest, caring, full of questions, wanting to say stop tovall of the constructs of this crazy world, 

We as a collective are all of the things you said and more, it is because we are expected to reshape ourselves that we suffer, being left to our own desires we would be pretty much fine.

take care and baby steps as we both know with huge highs the inevitable lows are not far behind, so lower the highs and maybe not so far to fall?

we will always be here for when anyone of us needs pulling up with a gentle offer of abhand.

x()x()x()x

• Hi BlueRay I am glad you came here, you are indeed a free thinking being, my kind of being, honest, caring, full of questions, wanting to say stop tovall of the constructs of this crazy world, 

We as a collective are all of the things you said and more, it is because we are expected to reshape ourselves that we suffer, being left to our own desires we would be pretty much fine.

take care and baby steps as we both know with huge highs the inevitable lows are not far behind, so lower the highs and maybe not so far to fall?

we will always be here for when anyone of us needs pulling up with a gentle offer of abhand.

x()x()x()x

Children
  • Last one Lol.

59r

529v.

• Well I am as usual struggling to sleep, so thought I would try to post a picture or two! I happen to like building things as well as fixing things, in the past I built a tandem for two. It works well, a bit tricky at first as balance is needed, but overall it worked very well, I haven’t any pictures of that so thought I would post a few of my sledge I built a couple of years ago, It works incredible well, and sits two adults, I intend building a mk2 model that is longer and narrower, The angle of the runners is very important as by leaning your body weight you can steer it.

suprised I got the angle right first attempt,well it works well anyway. 

I built it to last and take a few crashes Lol.

so here it is( hopefully)when we had plenty of snow, 

• Thank you Lonewarrior, that means a lot to me and yes, it is when they try to force us into their idea of what we should be that we rub up against problems and it’s not acceptable. 

You’re definiteky right, I’m lowering the highs, I really am, I actually have no choice but that’s a good thing, because I really needed to learn the lesson of taking things slowly and because I know how the universe works, in terms of the natural laws, the real laws, I know that when the time is right, things will move quickly, but by that point, I will be ready. My expectations are definitely changing but only in a way that I’m now meeting my own expectations, which are nothing like my fake nt type expectations which means I’ve got more clarity and solidness to them. 

We are such beautiful people, with lots of wonderful and unique skills with a real appreciation for life and each other. For example, when I see old tools or old buildings, or even when I walk down streets and see the cracks in the pavements etc I always think of the people who built them, their lives and experiences and I have a real appreciation of them. 

As Henry Ford said to his financial backers when his company started making millions, he wasn’t in it to make millions, but to offer the average man and woman the opportunity to experience more of the world, not turn his car into some great commercial money making business, squeezing more and more money out of people. He said the aim of technology was to enhance lives so people could enjoy more of the simple things in life, not to work like slaves just to get the latest ‘thing’. 

We haven’t got it wrong. I’m not saying we’re right about everything but we do have beautiful tender kind loving hearts and we enjoy the simple things in life, the things that bring joy and happiness, not the things that make us look better than our neighbours. I won’t accept a world that denies who we are and I will fight for the ones who can’t, for whatever reason, because we are beautiful people and we have so many talents. Even nt’s don’t like their world a lot of the time. They walk around in such horrible moods and they just trample all over the earth like it’s dirt beneath their shoes when it’s the very thing that suppprts them. We don’t wish no harm on anyone, we just want to be who we are and if they gave us the chance, we would brighten their world’s as well. 

Tjank you xxx