Does anybody else check their face expressions in the mirror after conversations?

The title really. I often find myself after conversations, even if nothings gone wrong in the conversation, going to the mirror and checking my facial expressions to see if my face looked 'normal' during said convo. Does anyone else do this? 

Parents
  • The only time I tend to look in a mirror these days is when I brush my teeth, or feel a need to pluck an unwanted hair from my face.

I cannot say that I have ever felt the need to look in a mirror to check if my facial expressions are 'normal'. It's just not something that I have ever worried about.

There have been occasions during conversations when I have felt ok, but other people have interpreted my facial expression as me being anxious, displeased, fearful, etc. I now tend to laugh it off and tell them that it must be my resting b*tch face.

• The only time I tend to look in a mirror these days is when I brush my teeth, or feel a need to pluck an unwanted hair from my face.

I cannot say that I have ever felt the need to look in a mirror to check if my facial expressions are 'normal'. It's just not something that I have ever worried about.

There have been occasions during conversations when I have felt ok, but other people have interpreted my facial expression as me being anxious, displeased, fearful, etc. I now tend to laugh it off and tell them that it must be my resting b*tch face.

Children
No Data