Teaching

My Son often wants to put his Dads CDS in the CD player in his car or play with his musical instruments.  My Son can be boisterous with the instruments and insists on ramming more than one CD in the player. My husband loses patience as he’s very precious about his music and my Son responds aggressively.  How do we deal with this? 

Parents
  • You tell him he can't touch things that belong to other people until he can learn to treat those things with respect. Then give him some sort of music player/tablet that he can play his own choice of music on (If Dad doesn't want to listen to his choice, give him headphones too) You could also let him choose a musical instrument to have for a present on his next birthday. Perhaps his dad can give him some lessons on his new instrument?

• You tell him he can't touch things that belong to other people until he can learn to treat those things with respect. Then give him some sort of music player/tablet that he can play his own choice of music on (If Dad doesn't want to listen to his choice, give him headphones too) You could also let him choose a musical instrument to have for a present on his next birthday. Perhaps his dad can give him some lessons on his new instrument?

Children
No Data