Arumugham V, Trushin M V. Autism pathogenesis: Piecing it all together, from end to beginning ... . J Pharm Sci Res. 2018;10(11):2787 https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.1477515
Indexed on Scopus:
How to prevent or reduce risk of food allergies, autism, asthma and type
1 diabetes: From a parent who has been burned https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.2061370
Quackery and b0ll0cks. Merry Christmas
If you dispute it, please be specific and provide appropriate references to support your claims.
I can’t believe that the vaccination theory is still around and believed. There again there are still people who argue against evolution and consider human history to have started 6,000 years ago by Adan and Eve.
Under the title, ‘Autism’ the first line of the article you link to states, ‘The vast majority (~75%) of autism is simply a special case of milk allergy, in the child or the mother or both.’ I have seen some irresponsible claims about the causes of autism, but this takes it to another level.
The vaccine argument has been roundly condemned by the scientific community, it is also to blame for the rise in potentially fatal diseases such as rubella. The original researcher was found to have been funded by lawyers of those hoping to sue the companies that produced the vaccines. He was also found to have falsified results.
The milk theory is even more irresponsible than the vaccine theory - which is quite a feat. It would appear to have arisen from extreme members of the vegan community and an irresponsible PETA campaign. I don’t why I’m even wasting my time answering such obvious BS.
3) Quantitative genetic risk: common allelic variations, each presumably individually-preserved in the human population on the basis of adaptive value (in an evolutionary sense)—and none of which singly can account for more than a tiny elevation in risk for ASD (odds ratio between 1·0 and 1·2)— are responsible for the majority of genetic risk for ASD on the basis of cumulative polygenic risk.4 Furthermore, specific sets of common and rare inherited allelic variations have been associated with a range of neuropsychiatric conditions (including both childhood-onset and adult-onset disorders), and further resolution of these relationships will contribute to moving beyond descriptive syndromes in psychiatry, and towards a nosology informed by causation.8,50,51
Yet another theory that blames Mothers for their child’s difficulties. I’m too full of turkey to summon the vitriol such idiocy warrants.
Sorry, but you are wrong.
Cerebral folate receptor autoantibodies in autism spectrum disorder
75% of autism patients test positive for folate receptor alpha antibodies (FRAA). These FRAA bind with higher affinity to bovine FRA than to human FRA. You cannot inherit such antibodies. So it has nothing to do with genes. Genes are responsible for susceptibility, not causation.
A milk-free diet downregulates folate receptor autoimmunity in cerebral folate deficiency syndrome
It is accepted in the scientific community that studies of twins is the most reliable route to ascertaining the heritability of diseases and disorders.
For full text: https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/articlepdf/2654804/jama_sandin_2017_ld_170037.pdf
ASD is a polygenic and multi-pathway condition.
If CFD were causing autism, then dizygotic twins should both be affected at the same rate as monozygotic twins.
Small participant studies designed to reach particular conclusions are two a penny. Here’s one suggesting air pollution: https://europepmc.org/articles/pmc4917489
The notion that bovine and human milk cause 75% of ASDs, is as preposterous as last week’s suggestion that camel milk cures it.
Well they say laughter is the best cure and we certainly did have a good camel related chucklefest :-D.
What’s your angle?
Trying to find the cause? Trying to eliminate the condition coming about? Just curious...
You have not explained how 75% of ASD patients develop FRAA directed against bovine FRA.
Reducing milk consumption reduces casein specific IgG4 and it is a treatment for eosinophilic esophagitis (1), a milk allergy related condition.
By the exact same process, a milk-free diet reduces FRAA IgG4 which is a treatment for CFD and autism (2).
Doctors are taught: "When you hear hoofbeats, think of horses not zebras".
Chasing genetics as the cause of autism is not even thinking zebras, it is chasing unicorns.
Allergies caused by injecting proteins is a Nobel prize winning fundamental immunological concept that has been time-tested for a hundred years.(3)
Allergies, like most other disease, have a genetic component. It therefore comes as no surprise that monozygotic twins when injected with cow’s milk protein containing vaccines will both develop allergy to bovine FRA with a higher probability than dizygotic twins.
"Twin studies have found a high concordance rate among monozygotic twins, with a much lower rate among dizygotic twins, implicating genetics as a factor; however, when combined, genetic interactions/mechanisms account for only 10–20% of ASD cases"(4)
Genes don't change in a few decades.
"Although increased awareness of the disorder and changing diagnostic criteria have undoubtedly contributed to the increase in prevalence (King and Bearman, 2009), researchers agree that these cannot solely account for such a significant rise in occurrence"(4)
This rise in occurrence can only be explained by the increase in cow's milk protein containing aluminum adjuvanted vaccines that bias for an allergic (Th2) immune response.(5,6)
CFD is not only the proven cause of 75% of autism, using an alternate pathway to supply folate, fixes CFD.(7)
The FRAA, CFD mechanistic cause and effect explanation covers all observations in autism. No other explanation even comes close. Genetic "explanations" involving hundreds of mutations are just hand-waving.
Genes contribute to EVERY disease. People who suffer measles complications have a genetic susceptibility. The solution is to prevent measles not barking at the genetics. Same for autism. First you have to stop doing insane things like injecting cow's milk proteins into humans. Genetic mutation should affect all parts of the body. Why are we not seeing people developing tails? Why are people developing mutations that only produce autistic behavior? Billions and decades later, chasing genes has provided ZERO progress. The answer lies in our dirty vaccines. It is time to clean them up.
1. Kagalwalla AF, Amsden K, Shah A, Ritz S, Manuel-Rubio M, Dunne K, et al. Cow’s milk elimination: a novel dietary approach to treat eosinophilic esophagitis. J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr. 2012;55(6):711–6.
2. Ramaekers VT, Blau N, Sequeira JM, Nassogne MC, Quadros E V. Folate receptor autoimmunity and cerebral folate deficiency in low-functioning autism with neurological deficits. Neuropediatrics. 2007;38:276–81.
3. Richet C. Richet Nobel lecture [Internet]. 1913. Available from: www.nobelprize.org/.../richet-lecture.html
4. Hughes HK, Mills Ko E, Rose D, Ashwood P. Immune Dysfunction and Autoimmunity as Pathological Mechanisms in Autism Spectrum Disorders. Front Cell Neurosci. 2018;12:405.
5. Hoyt AEW, Schuyler AJ, Heymann PW, Platts-Mills TAE, Commins SP. Alum-Containing Vaccines Increase Total and Food Allergen-Specific IgE, and Cow’s Milk Oral Desensitization Increases Bosd4 IgG4 While Peanut Avoidance Increases Arah2 IgE: The Complexity of Today's Child with Food Allergy. J Allergy Clin Immunol. Elsevier; 2017 Jul 7;137(2):AB151.
6. Mitkus RJ, King DB, Hess MA, Forshee RA, Walderhaug MO. Updated aluminum pharmacokinetics following infant exposures through diet and vaccination. Vaccine. 2011 Nov 28;29(51):9538–43.
7. Frye RE, Slattery J, Delhey L, Furgerson B, Strickland T, Tippett M, et al. Folinic acid improves verbal communication in children with autism and language impairment: a randomized double-blind placebo-controlled trial. Mol Psychiatry. The Author(s); 2016.
My son was diagnosed with multiple life-threatening food allergies and asthma at ~1 year old.
At ~5, he received four vaccine shots in one sitting, developed anaphylaxis, spent the night in the ICU. Now these vaccines are contraindicated and he has no protection from these vaccine preventable diseases.
Our doctors did not know what caused it nor did they have a cure. I had no option but to research the matter myself (what would you have done in my position?). I am an electronics engineer with no formal training in medicine or immunology.
In engineering, finding a good solution involves determining root cause by understanding the mechanism of failure.
It became quickly obvious that food protein contaminated vaccines cause the food allergy epidemic.
I published my findings.
Evidence that Food Proteins in Vaccines Cause the Development of Food Allergies and Its Implications for Vaccine Policy
While investigating the above, I found that most cases of autism are simply a special case of cow's milk allergy.
Assuming, for the sake of argument, that you are correct, I take it you've taken your child off of cow's milk and he's now completely cured of autism?