Help and advice needed please.

Good Morning .I am new on here and am reaching out to get some help and advice. I have a 14 yr old Daughter and am trying desperately to get fully diagnosed. Her G.P and counsellor believe she is somewhere on the autistic spectrum but we have struggled to get a door opened for help etc. The Dr has sent referrals to Cahms and to others to see if they will see her and get the ball rolling but it all comes back to her needing an E.H.A form. The school have said they have put help in place for her and don't see what an eha would achieve as they are doing everything to help her. she has now starting to eat less and less. Every day is a struggle to get her to school. It always has been but harder now she is in her teens. I'm desperate for any advice please.

• Graham is right, gp or other health professionals send the referral. Could you speak to camhs and find out why they want the eha completed explain that the school is already supporting her, they may then just request information about your daughter from school. But if it is the same as the ehp that is being completed for my daughter then it is just a way of all professionals involved pooling information about her so that am accurate referral can be sent (one they can't reject due to wording)