I hate school!

And I'm not even a student. Follow on from son who was excluded from school trip due to his Asperger's. Been harassed for his aspergers and eventually self harmed. Now excluded for two days because another boy was taunting him in class for Aspergers. Threatening to hit him with keyboard. Boy told to stop by teacher but boy ignored him. Boy grabs my son and they end up getting in scuffle teacher accidently gets hit as boys pulled apart. My boy excluded. No teacher deserves to be hit even by accident. But here's my questions. My son and kids in class say other boy caught teacher yet mine excluded. I am currently in talks with local authority over schools complete refusal to tackle discrimatory behaviour yet the school continue to refuse to challenge it. There was an LSA in the class. What exactly is her role because she certainly not helping my son. Meeting with council tomorrow to discuss way forward for my son and for my complaint. Thinking of refusing all 'support' cause the only thing it's achieved is making my son feel stigmatised. I really think there is no option but to try him at another school despite the huge disruption despite my rhetoric of its just over a year to go we can do this. So frustrated I can't bear to engage with them am dealing with issues through contact with the local authority but this is going to the top despite what they think. Where is their duty of care? Where is their basic human decency? So very angry x

Parents Reply Children
No Data