Ramblings of the mis-wired....

For those of you that have lost the plot, tangled yourself in the thread, lost a button, misplaced their armoured shelll....hang out here!

This is the Home for the Mis-Wired, waiting for the ferry to Autopia / sitting in the waiting room of diagnosis .....tickets please! All aboard!

How long do you give it before we get our threads in a twist on this one!? 

Parents
  • I used up my typing fingers on the 101 thread! Good to see you all though.  My awkward garden woman leaves me to it mostly but has a habit of appearing ten minutes before I'm due to finish and asking me to do something that is a) going to take longer than ten minutes and b) is not garden related and c) I already have planned out what needs to get done in the last minutes. So every week I come home spitting nails and it just isn't a stress I can deal with anymore but I feel guilty saying I don't want to do because there's no one else and she can't do anything anymore. 

• Is that you disappearing into the ether again Spotty?

my landlady has a habit of just turning up on me....it may not be my home....but I still need a sanctuary and somewhere to feel safe...even if it is just a donkey sanctuary! X 

• Is that you disappearing into the ether again Spotty?

my landlady has a habit of just turning up on me....it may not be my home....but I still need a sanctuary and somewhere to feel safe...even if it is just a donkey sanctuary! X 

Children
No Data