I hate the autism world and I hate myself

I wish I hadn't been born this way. It's like I was given the wrong mind.

I feel sick and I'm panicking. I'll never recover from being autistic. It's such an ugly thing, it makes me desperate.

This pain is SO BAD.

Parents
  • Hi IWouldRatherBeWriting,

How are you doing? I mean this in sort of a "German" sense, not like the one that requires the answer "I'm fine, thanks" or modifications of that... Not expecting you to be great or much better suddenly (although if you suspect that you have BPD that's perhaps also not impossible, not sure) nor is there much really anyone here can do to make you feel better, but I thought I ask anyway because I find sometimes even the biggest 5hit gets a bit more bearable when speaking it out. Don't know if that's the same for you, so don't worry if not and you would rather not say anything, that's alright too.

Take care!

• Hi IWouldRatherBeWriting,

How are you doing? I mean this in sort of a "German" sense, not like the one that requires the answer "I'm fine, thanks" or modifications of that... Not expecting you to be great or much better suddenly (although if you suspect that you have BPD that's perhaps also not impossible, not sure) nor is there much really anyone here can do to make you feel better, but I thought I ask anyway because I find sometimes even the biggest 5hit gets a bit more bearable when speaking it out. Don't know if that's the same for you, so don't worry if not and you would rather not say anything, that's alright too.

Take care!

Children
No Data