Sorry

sorry no insensitivity was intended 

Parents
  • Hi thank you for your kind words I am still coming to terms with this my son who is being diagnosed is only 2 and a half and I see how difficult it is for him to understand and I have also witnessed videos of meltdowns etc shared by an autism support group on facebook so when I asked for advice I never meant any harm it's just what I had seen and over panicked I am a very over panicking person I went through a lot as a child so although I worded things incorrectly I truly never meant to upset or harm anyone and I more than likely will not ask for help again as I don't want to upset anyone I give everyone a heartfelt apology I never meant any harm and I'm so sorry. 

• Hi thank you for your kind words I am still coming to terms with this my son who is being diagnosed is only 2 and a half and I see how difficult it is for him to understand and I have also witnessed videos of meltdowns etc shared by an autism support group on facebook so when I asked for advice I never meant any harm it's just what I had seen and over panicked I am a very over panicking person I went through a lot as a child so although I worded things incorrectly I truly never meant to upset or harm anyone and I more than likely will not ask for help again as I don't want to upset anyone I give everyone a heartfelt apology I never meant any harm and I'm so sorry. 

Children
No Data