Biomedical Treatment for Autism

Hello

We have just been given £2000 funding from Caudwell for Biomedical treatment for our 2 year old son with autism.  We are not sure whether it would be best to go to the Autism Clinic in Hampton, or the Breakspear Clinic in Milton Keynes.  They both look interesting.

Does anyone have experience of either or both of these, who could offer any thoughts about them?

Thank you.
Parents
  • IntenseWorld said:

Likewise, although publicised research does not support that autism is caused by vaccinations, it isn't proven not to be linked either, it's just on the available research and current understanding.

Remember, open mind.Foot in Mouth

Those who are fervent without categorical proof risk having proverbial egg on face at some juncture.

You quoted on another part of the community forum USA web links to vaccines and Thiomersal, to which I responded by stating that Thiomersal is NOT in the routine childhood vaccines in the UK, including the MMR vaccine.  

So I do agree that those who are fervent without categorical proof risk having proverbial egg on face at some juncture.

• IntenseWorld said:

Likewise, although publicised research does not support that autism is caused by vaccinations, it isn't proven not to be linked either, it's just on the available research and current understanding.

Remember, open mind.Foot in Mouth

Those who are fervent without categorical proof risk having proverbial egg on face at some juncture.

You quoted on another part of the community forum USA web links to vaccines and Thiomersal, to which I responded by stating that Thiomersal is NOT in the routine childhood vaccines in the UK, including the MMR vaccine.  

So I do agree that those who are fervent without categorical proof risk having proverbial egg on face at some juncture.

Children
No Data