cannabis oil

Our 3 year old boy is in the final process of officially being diagnosed, and we are probably like many  other families , in that we are always online desperately looking for help/ advice  that  may  help our boy, we have come  across articles on cannabis oil  ( albeit mainly on  American sites ) has any one got any views on this? Is it legal here ,does it help, has anyone any experience of it ? 

Parents
  • My own experience of cbd oil is a good one, have been using it for over a year now and my life is 10x better with it than without it stops the constant overthinking of everything in my mind, I sleep better, I go out of the house more. cbd is harmless and has no psychoactive effect no bad side effects like you get from pharmaceuticals.

cannabis is harmless its just a plant what has been used buy humans as medicine for millennia the time frame it has been illegal for in comparison to its use by the human race is nothing (1971 it was made illegal for medical use) alcohol is 114 times more harmful to health than cannabis yet its accepted     

• My own experience of cbd oil is a good one, have been using it for over a year now and my life is 10x better with it than without it stops the constant overthinking of everything in my mind, I sleep better, I go out of the house more. cbd is harmless and has no psychoactive effect no bad side effects like you get from pharmaceuticals.

cannabis is harmless its just a plant what has been used buy humans as medicine for millennia the time frame it has been illegal for in comparison to its use by the human race is nothing (1971 it was made illegal for medical use) alcohol is 114 times more harmful to health than cannabis yet its accepted     

Children
No Data