Who are u?

introduce yourself, share your intrests, chill, chat, whatever

Parents
  • You can call me Oran. I'm 31 years old and I like cosmic horror, philosophy books, symphonic power metal, RPGs, and TTRPGs. My favourite of each in order is The Statement of Randolph Carter, Thus Spoke Zarathustra, Kamelot, Legend of Grimrock, and Pathfinder.

• oh you already know I'll be up all night researching everything there is to know about philosophy

• I've got a small collection of books to get through, but I'm bad at sticking to one properly. The Prince, Meditations, The Art of War. I also have a book on the words of Marcus Tullius Cicero titled "How to Win an Argument". Beyond strict philosophy, I deeply enjoy Goethe's Faust. I also own a copy of The Epic of Gilgamesh, which is challenging for entirely different reasons.

• It seems popular, though I always get it mixed up with The Outer Worlds and No Man's Sky, so I never think of the right game. I'll keep an eye out for it on the next sale. Feel free to PM me, since it sounds like we have similar interests.

• Yeah, I find philosophy to be extremely fascinating. I really enjoy pondering over questions and trying to discover answers. I recently played a videogame called 'Outer Wilds'. It was extremely fascinating. It takes place in space. There are many philosophical aspects to it. I'd recommend checking it out. 10/10 game in my opinion. There's a dlc that adds new horror based content to the game (while there still are some horror aspects to the game it's classified as fear).

• Yeah, I find philosophy to be extremely fascinating. I really enjoy pondering over questions and trying to discover answers. I recently played a videogame called 'Outer Wilds'. It was extremely fascinating. It takes place in space. There are many philosophical aspects to it. I'd recommend checking it out. 10/10 game in my opinion. There's a dlc that adds new horror based content to the game (while there still are some horror aspects to the game it's classified as fear).

Children
  • It seems popular, though I always get it mixed up with The Outer Worlds and No Man's Sky, so I never think of the right game. I'll keep an eye out for it on the next sale. Feel free to PM me, since it sounds like we have similar interests.