Who are u?

introduce yourself, share your intrests, chill, chat, whatever

Parents Reply Children
  • It seems popular, though I always get it mixed up with The Outer Worlds and No Man's Sky, so I never think of the right game. I'll keep an eye out for it on the next sale. Feel free to PM me, since it sounds like we have similar interests.

• Yeah, I find philosophy to be extremely fascinating. I really enjoy pondering over questions and trying to discover answers. I recently played a videogame called 'Outer Wilds'. It was extremely fascinating. It takes place in space. There are many philosophical aspects to it. I'd recommend checking it out. 10/10 game in my opinion. There's a dlc that adds new horror based content to the game (while there still are some horror aspects to the game it's classified as fear).

• I've got a small collection of books to get through, but I'm bad at sticking to one properly. The Prince, Meditations, The Art of War. I also have a book on the words of Marcus Tullius Cicero titled "How to Win an Argument". Beyond strict philosophy, I deeply enjoy Goethe's Faust. I also own a copy of The Epic of Gilgamesh, which is challenging for entirely different reasons.