Who are u?

introduce yourself, share your intrests, chill, chat, whatever

• I'm just a musician I've given up trying to be anything else ,  i used to qualified to be an computer network engineer but i was rubbish interviews lol

• Given the current "digital environment", I find myself unwilling (and decreasingly willing) to introduce myself.

I am very happy to chill, chat / whatever.  I guess I would call this/my approach "guarded, but friendly."

• Boy girl dog cat mouse cheese is on cbbc but it's very loud I will warn you 

• An online friend of mine a couple years ago suggested I watch Bluey and I was hesitant ‘cause it looked weird.. The first ep I watched was “Takeaway” and it was funny but I wasn’t really ‘hooked’, but I watched some more and really liked it. The way their family is set up seems very nice. Some episodes I like better than others (my two favs are “The Sign” and “Army”). I think the first episode is “Magic Xylophone”(?) but I don’t like that one as much.

It is popular right now (and has every right to be in my opinion) but I am a bit suspicious when I see people at school with a Bluey backpack or something. A lot of kids will buy some ‘little kids’ backpack and use it as a joke. So I never know if they are serious..

Ive watched a few episodes of Gumball before but it sort of gave me a headache. I don’t know that other one.

• Oh and I enjoy board games such as cluedo monopoly ludo and card games such as uno mtg pokemo yugioh and Hasbro shuffle games 

• I am into trains(pep units,steam locos,desiros and most things br) video games(ps1 ps2 ps3 all things nintendo and all things retro not into modern games too much any more) tv(sitcoms soaps and quiz shows mostly bit also classic kids tv show and stand up comedy but I do love most TV but I dont like thrillers and I dont like the way streaming shows are formatted that said I did enjoy after life) books(too many to mention but I love Tracey beakers books autobiographies and ready player one) I love the seaside and beaches mostly in north Wales but southport and formby beaches and the Crosby marina will always be speical to me too 

I like music lots of artist but men at work elo and ace of basr are my faves right now

• I uses to play guitar everyday b it got fed up despite having built up a hit of talent I played rhythm and a tiny but of bass
  • Everyone seems to love bluey I cant get Into it I prefer gumball and boy girl dog cat mouse cheese 

• I like your Bluey PFP

• Rocket-Propelled Grenades? That sounds dangerous.

• I’m an alien in human skin (joke) I’m a human but feeling like an alien in the outside world. (Serious) I feel deeper emotional connection to aliens than humans. Although I have never met them (maybe I did in my dreams, I remember few) 

their ships traveling through space and time are fascinating, I visited it once in one dream. 
    i like Transportation, in my childhood fascinated with trams. 
    I like observing everything that moves or flies in the air. Birds wave their wings to fly, humans fly without waving wings and alien crafts fly mostly without wings. 

• I've read that Nietzsche book.  A controversial and interesting figure.

• It seems popular, though I always get it mixed up with The Outer Worlds and No Man's Sky, so I never think of the right game. I'll keep an eye out for it on the next sale. Feel free to PM me, since it sounds like we have similar interests.

• Yeah, I find philosophy to be extremely fascinating. I really enjoy pondering over questions and trying to discover answers. I recently played a videogame called 'Outer Wilds'. It was extremely fascinating. It takes place in space. There are many philosophical aspects to it. I'd recommend checking it out. 10/10 game in my opinion. There's a dlc that adds new horror based content to the game (while there still are some horror aspects to the game it's classified as fear).

• I've got a small collection of books to get through, but I'm bad at sticking to one properly. The Prince, Meditations, The Art of War. I also have a book on the words of Marcus Tullius Cicero titled "How to Win an Argument". Beyond strict philosophy, I deeply enjoy Goethe's Faust. I also own a copy of The Epic of Gilgamesh, which is challenging for entirely different reasons.

• oh you already know I'll be up all night researching everything there is to know about philosophy

• You can call me Oran. I'm 31 years old and I like cosmic horror, philosophy books, symphonic power metal, RPGs, and TTRPGs. My favourite of each in order is The Statement of Randolph Carter, Thus Spoke Zarathustra, Kamelot, Legend of Grimrock, and Pathfinder.