My first Game Jam!

Hi, i made a game in 7 days for a Game Jam on Itch.io playable on desktop ( keyboard ), as somone who has struggled most of my life with things, im really proud how far i've come with game development!

https://zyphullen.itch.io/bubble-blaster-3d-td let me know what you think :)

Parents
  • I like the very retro feel it has with the keyboard turning. And mixing tower defence with mazes seems like it could have potential to be quite a challenging experience. I made it to wave 6 before the bubbles got their victory. Definitely interested to see where you go from here.

• I like the very retro feel it has with the keyboard turning. And mixing tower defence with mazes seems like it could have potential to be quite a challenging experience. I made it to wave 6 before the bubbles got their victory. Definitely interested to see where you go from here.

Children
  • Thank you!, i think i might even make this into a full game! wehere it will be either 7x7 11x11 maps in a labyrinth of maps like the one you played, with doors at each edge, level based! but outside waves upgrades many new types of towers, and the player will have equipment and can attack aswell! will probably take 6 months to 1 year ++ :)