My first Game Jam!

Hi, i made a game in 7 days for a Game Jam on Itch.io playable on desktop ( keyboard ), as somone who has struggled most of my life with things, im really proud how far i've come with game development!

https://zyphullen.itch.io/bubble-blaster-3d-td let me know what you think :)

Parents
  • Hi Drakenfield,

That looks really cool!

Is it easy to change the keys? I have a fixed key setup that I have used for many years, and always have to change the keys in games.

You should be really proud of yourself!

• Not in game, but in code i could set it as any keys for anything, but atm since it's during the rating period of the game Jam im not allowed to Edit the code sorry! what is your normal setup for moving? have both Left & Right handed movements! thank you for checking it out! :)

• I hope that you wouldn't change it for me. Ideally, it would be good if you could map your own keys without affecting anyone else. But that may not be possible.

My keys are based on the standard keys of 30 years ago - ha ha.

QWSE (QE for left/right). Then I have D for jump and A to crouch. All very close to each other.

• I hope that you wouldn't change it for me. Ideally, it would be good if you could map your own keys without affecting anyone else. But that may not be possible.

My keys are based on the standard keys of 30 years ago - ha ha.

QWSE (QE for left/right). Then I have D for jump and A to crouch. All very close to each other.

Children