I hate having autism.

I'll be straightforward.

I hate having autism

I hate the fact that there's so much rubbish going on in the world.

The world seems to get worse every day.

I see no hope for the world.

I hate having autism.

I hate having autism

I wish I was never born.

I hate it when people discriminate against autistic people, or say stupid things like "oh everybody's a little bit autistic" or some other rubbish.

I hate what autism does to me. Im afraid of everything now.

Im an ugly *** and I wish I wasn't alive.

Every day I hope I die in my sleep.

Im so behind in life and I see no point.

Parents
  • Dear ,   

Thank you for posting and telling the community what you are going through. We are sorry to hear what you have been experiencing. It is good that you’ve let us know what’s happening and how you feel. Many people have similar thoughts when coping with so much and we hope you’re okay.    

If you are unable to cope with the distress or despair, it’s very important to tell someone about your feelings or thoughts of suicide. Call your GP and make an urgent appointment. Your GP can make sure you get appropriate help and support  

The National Autistic Society does not currently operate a crisis or emergency service. We advise you to contact 999 or any of the mental health crisis lines listed on our Urgent Help Page if you are at risk of immediate harm:https://www.autism.org.uk/what-we-do/help-and-support/urgent-help 

If you are not at immediate risk of harm, we would encourage you to speak to your GP or another health professional about this if you haven’t done so already. If it’s outside your GP hours call 111 to reach the NHS 111 service:https://www.nhs.uk/nhs-services/urgent-and-emergency-care-services/when-to-use-111/ 

Help for anyone struggling to cope 

• Samaritans: Call 116 123 for free, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.  
    • Mind Infoline: 0300 1233393for information and signposting (9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday) 
    • SANEline: 0300 304 7000for anyone experiencing a mental health problem or supporting someone else (4.30pm to 10.30pm, every day)  
    • Shout 85258:a free, confidential, 24/7 text messaging support service for anyone struggling to cope.  

We hope this is helpful to you.  

Best wishes,

Anna Mod

• Dear ,   

Thank you for posting and telling the community what you are going through. We are sorry to hear what you have been experiencing. It is good that you’ve let us know what’s happening and how you feel. Many people have similar thoughts when coping with so much and we hope you’re okay.    

If you are unable to cope with the distress or despair, it’s very important to tell someone about your feelings or thoughts of suicide. Call your GP and make an urgent appointment. Your GP can make sure you get appropriate help and support  

The National Autistic Society does not currently operate a crisis or emergency service. We advise you to contact 999 or any of the mental health crisis lines listed on our Urgent Help Page if you are at risk of immediate harm:https://www.autism.org.uk/what-we-do/help-and-support/urgent-help 

If you are not at immediate risk of harm, we would encourage you to speak to your GP or another health professional about this if you haven’t done so already. If it’s outside your GP hours call 111 to reach the NHS 111 service:https://www.nhs.uk/nhs-services/urgent-and-emergency-care-services/when-to-use-111/ 

Help for anyone struggling to cope 

• Samaritans: Call 116 123 for free, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.  
    • Mind Infoline: 0300 1233393for information and signposting (9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday) 
    • SANEline: 0300 304 7000for anyone experiencing a mental health problem or supporting someone else (4.30pm to 10.30pm, every day)  
    • Shout 85258:a free, confidential, 24/7 text messaging support service for anyone struggling to cope.  

We hope this is helpful to you.  

Best wishes,

Anna Mod

Children