Pssst, don't tell anyone but...

Come on guys 'fess up about all your secrets or not secrets but the things you don't do that everyone else seems too!

I haven't played a computor game since the late 1980's, I can't use a joystick or a controller.

I've never read Harry Potter or watched any of the films.

I don't like chips or fries.

Parents
  • I can't go on casual walks with no destination in mind, because I'll look like a lost tourist, and a ton of people would approach me asking if I needed help with directions, and it's embarrassing to turn them away. I don't know where I'm going, so how would they know where I'm going? 

I don't drive or own a car, as traveling on foot confuses me enough. I don't want to make it even more complicated, by adding a metal box, high speed, and angry people to the mix. 

People can go out to the beach in scorching hot weather, to cook their skin until it turns into an acceptable shade of colour. I don't get it. 

People can casually go on dates with strangers, which seems to trigger all red alerts in my mind. I can't do it. Luckily I've never had to, and found a relationship through work. 

I know how to use a computer and smart devices, but I prefer a "dumb" phone, with physical buttons, and simple functions. I can drop it and it's fine, but if you drop a smart phone the screen might crack. People are also glued to their phones, and check their phones all the time. I can't say I want to be like that. 

• I can't go on casual walks with no destination in mind, because I'll look like a lost tourist, and a ton of people would approach me asking if I needed help with directions, and it's embarrassing to turn them away. I don't know where I'm going, so how would they know where I'm going? 

I don't drive or own a car, as traveling on foot confuses me enough. I don't want to make it even more complicated, by adding a metal box, high speed, and angry people to the mix. 

People can go out to the beach in scorching hot weather, to cook their skin until it turns into an acceptable shade of colour. I don't get it. 

People can casually go on dates with strangers, which seems to trigger all red alerts in my mind. I can't do it. Luckily I've never had to, and found a relationship through work. 

I know how to use a computer and smart devices, but I prefer a "dumb" phone, with physical buttons, and simple functions. I can drop it and it's fine, but if you drop a smart phone the screen might crack. People are also glued to their phones, and check their phones all the time. I can't say I want to be like that. 

Children
No Data