pictures of lunch. Just that simple. just pictures.. of lunch, or breakfast.. or dinner

Parents Reply Children
  • You will find your food - it is a Quest! Onward to the summit!

• White food disturbs me …especially milk. It doesn’t seem natural.

Interesting that you have a lot of allergies. I don’t have any (that I know of)

I would want to be vegetarian, dairy free, and gluten free… That’s the only things I’m okay eating though… I’ve tried eating nuts as a protein before and every time I almost vomit. It’s a work in progress.

• interesting! I like greens, reds, yellows, browns, blues in berries and fruit, and black as in olives and eggplant and coffee. But Purple is just wrong, full stop. I am leery of white as well -unless it's a cheese.

I also like textures that are well defined and don't slither about.  crunchy cukes and salad veggies, gummy and a little charred Beyond Burgers, steamed veggies.. lots of things.

There are also a great many things on my no-fly list, most of them allergies: bananas, avocado (both slimy anyway.), wheat, well, point at something and I'm 50% probs allergic.

I can't stomach eating animals either.  The idea of putting charred, dead animals in my mouth, just gross, and wrong for the animal.