Are you all supremely confident that you're intelligent

Or are you like me? Expecting at any moment to be outed as an intellectual fraud. It's an area of high,possibly pathological,insecurity for me. I think it connects to the bullying related trauma. Being treated as a lesser person by my school age contemporaries, especially as a teenager.

Parents
  • We have to seriously ask ourselves, what do other people think of us and what is their opinions of us? The opinions of other people is the only thing that matters, in the infinite wisdom of everyone else - we also have to ask ourselves, what will a certain course of action lead to? For those of us with autism, hard though it is, because their mindsets and opinions of us will never change, we have to accept and obey their opinion that we do not understand that we are wrong in every situation and circumstance by default and by reason of our autism - bullies always win and are always rewarded for thier bullying behaviour in my own lived experience, because this is simply the reality of the world around us and the more things change, the more things stay the same, it is what is is - a lifetime of bullying has taught me these harsh lessons of reality because at the end of the day, we do not have a leg to stand on, in their world - much of this has been enabled by the democratic process and by democracy itself, which I’ve come to realise and accept that we would have more real and tangible freedoms under a dictatorship, autocracy, absolute rulership, martinet rule etc - within such a system, we would have clearly and much more honest and transparent boundaries and within that framework, compared to a democratic system, we would have far more leverage and freedom to live our lives how we want without restriction 

• I agree with firemonkey - I can't see how this isn't just a fantasy benevolent dictatorship, which never ever existed. A right wing dictatorship would see autistics as undesirables to weed out after the immigrants and physically disabled. A left wing dictatorship would probably weed out any intellectuals and people with a strong sense of justice. Either way we're doomed. The only dictatorship that would work for you is one set up by yourself and then I bet even some of us on this board would start to p i s s you off sooner or later...

• Either way, on whichever side, a dictatorship is definitely coming in the next few years and is unavoidable, regardless of what type or kind of dictatorship this is - in reality, in order to achieve this, where all of us are merely observers, it all comes down to who has the greatest Milltary firepower, as the victors write the history books, as we have seen throughout history and down the centuries - in our times, we are facing far greater enemies hell-bent on our total destruction than we have ever faced at any previous point in recorded history and starting with the actual babies of today, future generations will have to face far tougher times than we will once they reach adulthood, long after our generation are gone - many advances in science and technology (that I had foolishly embraced in my teens in the 1980’s) have now become utterly terrifying, well beyond AI and quantum computing, such as expansions of the test tube babies and designer babies, egg/sperm banks (and artificial versions of these), artificial wombs, DNA editing, transhumanism and other ways to bring about the end of human life prematurely, things that I am totally opposed to and which I regard as Satanism dressed up as science and/or “progress” - examples of these already exist in CCP China and North Korea and are coming to the West very soon 

• Either way, on whichever side, a dictatorship is definitely coming in the next few years and is unavoidable, regardless of what type or kind of dictatorship this is - in reality, in order to achieve this, where all of us are merely observers, it all comes down to who has the greatest Milltary firepower, as the victors write the history books, as we have seen throughout history and down the centuries - in our times, we are facing far greater enemies hell-bent on our total destruction than we have ever faced at any previous point in recorded history and starting with the actual babies of today, future generations will have to face far tougher times than we will once they reach adulthood, long after our generation are gone - many advances in science and technology (that I had foolishly embraced in my teens in the 1980’s) have now become utterly terrifying, well beyond AI and quantum computing, such as expansions of the test tube babies and designer babies, egg/sperm banks (and artificial versions of these), artificial wombs, DNA editing, transhumanism and other ways to bring about the end of human life prematurely, things that I am totally opposed to and which I regard as Satanism dressed up as science and/or “progress” - examples of these already exist in CCP China and North Korea and are coming to the West very soon 

Children
No Data