Where is your safe place?

I'm sure we all have that one place where we feel content and happy. Stress can't get through the door...masking is not necessary.

It is a safe haven, the safe place. 

So where is yours?

Mine is my workshop, out the back of the house and only I go in there. It's complete with my tools, car cleaning accessories, a sink and is heated so I can escape there in the winter time.

I'll generally work on electrics, clocks or car bits when I'm in there. My girlfriend is very good and gives me my space, she knows when I'm in there I need to be on my own as it's that space just for me, just like in her hobby room.

I spent today sorting it out! A busy time but worth it. Grinning

I feel completely safe and happy in this place. To many it looks like an ordinary workshop, to me though it is so much more!

Please feel free to share your own safe place. If you want to share a picture of it feel free to! Grin

Parents
  • mine is my home but thats being ruined as my feloow flat owners are all landlords and their tenants are all lowlife scum.

literally had one bang on my door and try start a fight with me after midnight, and today i think the same guy threw a stone or something at my window. and my next door neighbour whos that guys friend is a druggy and likes to take the piss by putting on loud music at night to keep you up and make it so it sounds like its playing in my lounge its so loud and puts washing machine on at night too, and his upstrairs trampy female neighbour supports him because shes thick as pig *** and follows clique crowds and she starts fights with the cleaner and she ha kids but is seemingly ok with my druggy neighbour stinking her entire stairwell up with weed drug fumes which cant be good for her kids but shes thick so supports that.

so yeah i need to clean house a bit to make my home a safe space, i need to toss these scum out on the sidealk somehow and make them all homeless because they are literal human trash that makes life horrible for everyone around them.

• mine is my home but thats being ruined as my feloow flat owners are all landlords and their tenants are all lowlife scum.

literally had one bang on my door and try start a fight with me after midnight, and today i think the same guy threw a stone or something at my window. and my next door neighbour whos that guys friend is a druggy and likes to take the piss by putting on loud music at night to keep you up and make it so it sounds like its playing in my lounge its so loud and puts washing machine on at night too, and his upstrairs trampy female neighbour supports him because shes thick as pig *** and follows clique crowds and she starts fights with the cleaner and she ha kids but is seemingly ok with my druggy neighbour stinking her entire stairwell up with weed drug fumes which cant be good for her kids but shes thick so supports that.

so yeah i need to clean house a bit to make my home a safe space, i need to toss these scum out on the sidealk somehow and make them all homeless because they are literal human trash that makes life horrible for everyone around them.

Children
No Data