Supreme glorious leader needed.

I watched a documentary on north korea a decade or two ago, and was struck by their weird way of life.

Their women, in addition to having to play tradwife roles ALSO have to have the state propaganda running on a speaker in the kitchen!!

Appaerently (and it was the BBC so it could be true!) all able bodied people are forced to leave their houses and do pyhsical jerks of some sort in the street! 

As far as I could gather the people don't specially resent this, any more than we resent our govenment getting us into a shooting war with Russia, and they just focus on getting on with their lives and staying out of trouble. 

BUT being made to excercise together and being constantly told that they are a unique and special people, did seem to make them like their supreme leader adn get along with each other...

If I can find it on youtube I'll link it, it was intersting. 

IF you elect me to be supreme leader in addition to making us all do some excercise together before I get deposed (or excuse myself) I'll also be keen on promoting government standard canteen food installations so that lazy buggers like myself can just go and eat as cheaply and nutritionally as possible without having to wash our own dishes.

In betwen getting my head down and scarfing my food, I enjoy pausing to look around at my fellow diners, and yes if they are loud and carefree, listen to their chat and see how they are. Providing you don't stare or join in their chat, it seems to be acceptable social behaviour.

I was wondering if other autists enjoy eating in canteens despite the people-iness?

Sadly I am informed their Glorious Leader does not provide much in the way of food, just martial music and excercise.  (And production of an indegenous two stage thermonuclear warhead which has been tested and works well apparently)