Vivid dreams

Hi all I thought, maybe in this thread we could share some of our dreams that we find beautiful or interesting. I’m not sure, maybe such thread has been already written, if it goes against rules, then moderators please move it. 
i have quite many dreams with aliens, beings of different species they all look different in every dream. I feel like as if they are contacting me this way although these are just dreams. But who knows… tonight aliens announced to me, that they are taking me to another planet and asked me to say goodbye to my family. I did it and I had one house, that I inherited from one relative (only in this dream) the house was big old and neglected and there was one homeless family living. When I showed up they bagged me to let them live there. I told them this house is already theirs and left them there. Then I was taken to the vehicle and taken away from this world. Amazing thing was that I didn’t feel any increasing gravity force or inertial force inside, it was perfectly still. But yet I was informed that we already departed.

Parents
  • I think all my dreams are weird, I have one recurrent one where the brakes on my car fail, but I'm not scared, I think it might be because I normally change down through the gears when coming off dual carriageways rather than just using the brake. I think that it's an anxiety dream, where I feel things in my life are getting beyond my control.

• Interesting interpretation. I don’t have driver license but I often dream that I’m a driver 

Reply Children
No Data