Any Autistic Swifties on Here?

I’m a Swiftie and have been since I first heard “Teardrops on My Guitar” when it was released as a single in 2007. I own all her albums (minus three of the most recent album) and every edition that I can find but other than “Teardrops” the song that also got me hooked (I bought her album after hearing “Teardrops” btw and it is the original 11 track release) was “The Outside” (Lyrics here: https://genius.com/Taylor-swift-the-outside-lyrics) which really hit me hard, especially the chorus because as an Autistic person who just wants to be accepted as who they are it really spoke to me:

How can I ever try to be better?
Nobody ever let's me in
And I can still see you, this ain't the best view
On the outside looking in
I've been a lot of lonely places
I've never been on the outside

I love the relatability of a lot of her lyrics and she makes me feel less alone in the world sometimes and have often dedicated some of her songs to my best friend because while I often can’t express well my love and appreciation for him, Taylor’s lyrics sometimes help, even if they get misconstrued as more than what I intended them to be because for me it is an expression of how much he means to me and how happy and safe he makes me feel.

I will openly admit that I don’t approve of everything she does, particularly her business practices of limited timing things which I find to be very discriminatory towards low income people, particularly those with mental disorders on fixed incomes by not giving them equal opportunities to purchase these items by allowing them time to save up to purchase them or denying people some of her music on their preferred format, such as only releasing songs either just digitally (streaming) or on a vinyl instead of on all formats, digital, CD, cassette and vinyl.

Anywho, would love to hear from other Autistic Swifties and see what you have to say.