Accents!

Hiya. So I love copying different accents I just find it fun. I hear an accent and I’ll copy whatever that person has said. I live in Cheltenham now so there’s a whole range and of accents here and I just really enjoy copying them!! does anyone else do it? 

Parents
  • I've worked in call centres previously, and my ability to mirror accents helped me with building rapport. Seem to be best at attuning myself to North Wales, Liverpool, Birmingham, and Ireland of all places! I grew up in Amsterdam and live in the North East of England now!! One memory I recall is coming back from a weekend in Liverpool and mimicking the scouse a bit too well and my mum making me swear I would never use that accent in her house again haha! My ability to mimic accents, meant my Spanish teacher always commended me on my pronunciation, calling it native. If only my grasp of the language kept up haha! 

• I’d love to be able to learn Italian, as I adore the culture, history and lifestyle (and the handsome Italian men lol) but French is one of the easiest foreign languages to master, as it’s such a sophisticated and romantic language (if a bit somewhat “camp” lol) 

• I’d love to be able to learn Italian, as I adore the culture, history and lifestyle (and the handsome Italian men lol) but French is one of the easiest foreign languages to master, as it’s such a sophisticated and romantic language (if a bit somewhat “camp” lol) 

Children
No Data