Accents!

Hiya. So I love copying different accents I just find it fun. I hear an accent and I’ll copy whatever that person has said. I live in Cheltenham now so there’s a whole range and of accents here and I just really enjoy copying them!! does anyone else do it? 

Parents
  • I love to to do this and sometimes, when I travel I try them on with locals to see how close i've got it. I ask first of course! Some might get a tad ticked at it otherwise. Here, where I am staying, there  are a lot of vacation rentals with people from all over coming and going so I get lots of opportunities to hear and practice. I love languages too and they come relatively easy.

• I love to to do this and sometimes, when I travel I try them on with locals to see how close i've got it. I ask first of course! Some might get a tad ticked at it otherwise. Here, where I am staying, there  are a lot of vacation rentals with people from all over coming and going so I get lots of opportunities to hear and practice. I love languages too and they come relatively easy.

Children
No Data