Accents!

Hiya. So I love copying different accents I just find it fun. I hear an accent and I’ll copy whatever that person has said. I live in Cheltenham now so there’s a whole range and of accents here and I just really enjoy copying them!! does anyone else do it? 

Parents
  • Yes I do this too! It's so much, I love copying voices of characters from films and animations I watch, and I'm pretty good at it too lol. My best is French accent. I'm really fluent in it. What's your best one you can do?

• To do probably Aussie or Somerset and my favourite one to hear is probably Irish followed by Scottish 

• My fave to hear is Irish as well. I've got an natural Somerset accent, though I don't really hear it much anymore. I like accents there's so really beautiful sounding ones.

• Trust me, Welsh men are impossibly handsome and very cute - and they are such sweethearts along with it - I’ve been travelling through Holyhead for 22 years and I’ve plenty of these adorable Welsh darlings here in Manchester 

• The Welsh accent is very warm, homely and sexy - cuddling up with a handsome Welsh hunk in a cottage in the middle of nowhere in Rural Wales sounds very appealing indeed - any Welsh men I’ve ever met have been total hotties 

• I tend to go for the guy next door type, possibly otters or bear cubs - I used to be into twinks, but it’s mainly twunks or jocks now, rather than actual bears, except perhaps muscle bears, as I do like a guy with muscles and a cute face, if he has a hot bod with nice abs, so much the better - ginger guys are really cute but I mainly go for blonds 

• OK then, thanks for explaining your perspective to me.

I like to learn.

• Having spent so long on the gay scene and in gay culture, I’ve never really thought about it, although I am aware of straight men that talk about straight women and straight women who talk about straight men that way - straight women always think that gay men are hotties even after they realise that their male friend is gay 

• Dude?!

I have two questions for you.

As a hetro cis male, if I made your style of comments about a "hottie" female, or "gaggle of teenage girls" ..... do you think that I would be deemed to be delivering an acceptable commentary ?

If I used the term "voluptuous" or "shapely" for a female, in place of your word "hunky" for a male ..... do you think that I would be deemed to be delivering an acceptable commentary ?

As always Irish-I-M, I am not after a fight here, with my questions.....they are just questions....but I am genuinely interested in your answers....I'm not trying to catch you out.....but simply wish to learn your perspective.

I'd be grateful if you could help me on these points.

Thanks.

Number.

• Dude?!

I have two questions for you.

As a hetro cis male, if I made your style of comments about a "hottie" female, or "gaggle of teenage girls" ..... do you think that I would be deemed to be delivering an acceptable commentary ?

If I used the term "voluptuous" or "shapely" for a female, in place of your word "hunky" for a male ..... do you think that I would be deemed to be delivering an acceptable commentary ?

As always Irish-I-M, I am not after a fight here, with my questions.....they are just questions....but I am genuinely interested in your answers....I'm not trying to catch you out.....but simply wish to learn your perspective.

I'd be grateful if you could help me on these points.

Thanks.

Number.

Children