3 Good Things (Redux)

Since the thread, which began May 2021, seems to have vanished, I wish to create a new one. 

From Darkness to Light. Smiley

1. I paid for a condensed tumble dryer, which I reserved on Tuesday; for delivery, tomorrow. Also paid for a three-year warranty. (In cash) 

2. I made a poem, entitled 'Storm in a teacup', about the arrival of Agnes. (SEYMOUR!) 

3. Bought more Farm-Fresh milk today. 

Smiley

Parents
  • Had a clear out of my phone contacts, who don't want to keep in touch with. For example when I was at training college. Worth saying to them, I've moved on with my life? I'll still send them cards.

No dogs at the market.

A blackbird visited the garden, while hanging out my laundry (first batch)

• Hey Zengarden.....may I just ask, what country are you in?  I presume a country that eats canine meat?  I am pleased that you made the lack of dog on the menu, one of your "good things"....I thank you for that, on behalf of "us" who can only bark.

• Hey Zengarden.....may I just ask, what country are you in?  I presume a country that eats canine meat?  I am pleased that you made the lack of dog on the menu, one of your "good things"....I thank you for that, on behalf of "us" who can only bark.

Children

UK.

She means live dogs.

Lol.

Dog