What if?

I was thinking, what iif ND was the norm and NT was seen as being odd. For example, if comments were made or questions asked of people who made eye contact. What other examples can you think of?

Parents
  • I like to think of it this way round.  If you are a sheep, then you have every reason to believe that sheep ARE the normal beasts.  Everyone wants and behaves the same way......but if you are a wolf....or a badger.....or a hawk.....you can see their limitations and sameness.

So...with your question...I would say;

1.  Why do you all immediately seem to all want the same "stuff" at the same time? [Think air-drier, spiralisers etc]

2. Why do you seem unable to you say what you mean?

3. Don't you have your OWN opinions....that you can explain and defend?

I could go on and on......so I'll stop.

• I like to think of it this way round.  If you are a sheep, then you have every reason to believe that sheep ARE the normal beasts.  Everyone wants and behaves the same way......but if you are a wolf....or a badger.....or a hawk.....you can see their limitations and sameness.

So...with your question...I would say;

1.  Why do you all immediately seem to all want the same "stuff" at the same time? [Think air-drier, spiralisers etc]

2. Why do you seem unable to you say what you mean?

3. Don't you have your OWN opinions....that you can explain and defend?

I could go on and on......so I'll stop.

Children
  • number 3, you see that alot on social media and articles... people just parroting the same slogans, but yet you question them on it or correct them and they insult you because they have no legit defence or counter argument to hold that slogans position they parrot on about.

like how remainers keep saying all the stuff they say about brexit, but then you point out on the contrary that most remainers are landlords who was worried about their property abroad, and tax evaders wanting to use eu travel to evade tax and become ambiguous as to where they owe tax to. rich businesses that all are worried about their profit and trade. but yet remainers all made out the rich were on the brexit side... when you point out its the opposite, they have nothing, they collapse into fallacy, because they just repeated lies that social media told them without thinking on it themselves or seeing and forming their own opinion. then you point put they are not making any points or defending their side or changing my mind they are just insulting me, and they still just insult and more robots come in to insult and back up the other too, despite having no legit comeback or ability to prove my words wrong or change my mind on the matter. and no ability to see or think or change their minds either as its against their mass repeated slogan/lie, and a lie repeated over and over and spread by the brainless becomes a accepted social "truth"