Loop Ear plugs

Hi,

Been a while since I last posted on here.

I was wondering if anyone have or had used Loop Ear Plugs before. 

I'm wondering if these will be good for me as I have really sensitive hearing (so nearing my worst part of the year for me) and just wanted to see what people's views were. I usually use foam ear plugs for sleeping, but I am almost reaching for them on a daily basis, just because things like vehicles are becoming louder rather than staying at a constant level. 

What are people's views on these? xx

• I use Hearprotek earplugs. Yes, they're technically for concerts, but they are what I started on (for a concert) (I have trouble buying new products because what if I don't like them?) and they work for what I need them for. I use them for mainly youth group and school. 

• Another positive from me.

I mostly wear them when out shopping or anywhere that's likely to have screaming kids (eg, taking my granddaughter to soft play).
    Recently got the extra bits that you insert into the earbuds for extra noise cancelling.

The one downside I find is that you hear your own voice much loader / deeper when talking to people and that tends to make me speak more quietly and then my wife cant hear what I'm saying.

• Loop earplugs are fantastic, they have transformed my experience of travelling, shopping and being in the office.

I didn’t realise how much anxiety and overstimulation I’ve been experiencing all my life until I bought them, and it’s measurable - my watch shows that my heart rate is lower when I wear them in the office.

• I'm glad this page opened. I find my loops a lifesaver if I'm being honest, I couldn't get through a day without them. They're useful when I go walking or shopping - it reduces the sound intensity which used to overwhelm me and cause me shutdown and meltdowns.

They don't work for everyone mind so I would suggest you get yourself some and see if it helps you. If not you could probably get yourself a refund or something. I hope it does work though. I've found them a real benefit.