Loop Ear plugs

Hi,

Been a while since I last posted on here.

I was wondering if anyone have or had used Loop Ear Plugs before. 

I'm wondering if these will be good for me as I have really sensitive hearing (so nearing my worst part of the year for me) and just wanted to see what people's views were. I usually use foam ear plugs for sleeping, but I am almost reaching for them on a daily basis, just because things like vehicles are becoming louder rather than staying at a constant level. 

What are people's views on these? xx

Parents
  • I'm glad this page opened. I find my loops a lifesaver if I'm being honest, I couldn't get through a day without them. They're useful when I go walking or shopping - it reduces the sound intensity which used to overwhelm me and cause me shutdown and meltdowns.

They don't work for everyone mind so I would suggest you get yourself some and see if it helps you. If not you could probably get yourself a refund or something. I hope it does work though. I've found them a real benefit.

• I'm glad this page opened. I find my loops a lifesaver if I'm being honest, I couldn't get through a day without them. They're useful when I go walking or shopping - it reduces the sound intensity which used to overwhelm me and cause me shutdown and meltdowns.

They don't work for everyone mind so I would suggest you get yourself some and see if it helps you. If not you could probably get yourself a refund or something. I hope it does work though. I've found them a real benefit.

Children
No Data